Hapé (ha-PAY), also known as rapé or snuff, has been a revered indigenous plant medicine used for centuries by Amazonian tribes. It is a finely powdered blend of various medicinal plants, often combined with ashes and occasionally tobacco (in its purest non-addictive, non toxic form).
It is traditionally administered through a “Tepi” or “Kuripe” (blowpipe) sending the powdered mixture into the nostrils.
Hapé is not a mind altering substance nor a recreational substance; it is a sacred and intentional medicine used for various purposes.
It is legal in the United States and most other countries.
Uses & Benefits
What to expect in a Hapé session
- Consultation: We will begin with a consultation to understand your intentions, any specific issues you wish to address, and your overall well-being.
- Preparation: You will be guided on how to prepare for the Hapé experience, including setting intentions and creating a calm, safe space.
- Administration: The Hapé blend will be administered by me, using a tepi. This process is gentle and respectful, ensuring your comfort throughout.
- Meditation and Integration: After the Hapé is administered, you will have the opportunity to meditate and reflect on your experience. I will support you in the integration of any insights or emotions that arise.
- Follow-Up: Though the immediate effects only last 10-20 minutes, you may still continue to detox emotionally & physically. Your well being is valued, and I will be available for follow-up support and guidance as you process your Hapé experience.
I invite you to embark on a sacred journey with Hapé at Light Warrior. Discover the profound healing and transformative potential of this ancient medicine as you connect with the wisdom of the Amazon rainforest.
Note: Hapé is not suitable for everyone, and it’s essential to consult with our practitioner/and or doctor to ensure its appropriateness for your unique needs and circumstances.
Self-care is not selfish. You cannot serve from an empty vessel." — Eleanor Brownn
Reiki Healing Session
A transformative energy healing that guides you to relaxation and holistic balance.
Soul Warrior Yoga
yoga is not merely a physical practice but a powerful tool for aligning the mind, body, and spirit.
Sip, Connect, and Awaken Your Heart’s Wisdom
Sound Bath Meditation
Serenade Your Soul with our sound Bath Meditation for Harmony and Healing
Light Warrior Natural Healing
4655 W 3450 S, West Haven, Ut